Twitter

Saturday, January 14, 2012

What I'm reading today about punks, biscuits, treason , dogs,and Tim Tebow

Questions for Republicans Others Are Too Punk to Ask because they are getting paid thanks to Citizens United.

Well, butter my butt and call me a biscuit.  I can vote again!  If democrats aren't saying anything, nothing is what they'll hear. Hannah has a plan!

None Dare Call it Treason.  I refuse to believe the majority of the American Voters, not to be confused with the majority of the American people, are HATING  HATERS and the people who HATE  black/brown/poor folks more than they love their country.

Mitts Vick Problem Paging PETA!

Headgames ,President Obama (bi-racial black guy)= racist,  Ron Paul (white guy with dubious ties)=not racist, and The Road Not Taken.

Tim Tebow and the Denver Brocos;  What's Race Got to do With it?   What's that you say?  Some Christian Compassionate Conservative republicans are begging for Tebow's endorsement?  I'm shocked!  Shocked I tell you!

 Not.

Read on.  Read often.

1 comment:

havealittletalk said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHB0o9lCizQ&feature=youtu.be

This satire gets it all done in 2:39. I particularly like the line, "Don't you know my day of rest is Sunday?" because I hadn't really thought about that.

How do conservative Christians reconcile earning millions tossing a ball and other people around with honoring the Lord's Day?